Where is the fuel filter located on a 2003 nissan frontier SOURCE: 1997 nissan frontier fuel filter location. These are the steps to replace a fuel filter. Get the new filter from a store. Get rubber gloves and a plastic bag.Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US. Here's a link to this great service Good luck!These are the steps to replace a fuel filter.
Get the new filter from a store. Get rubber gloves and a plastic bag. Get plyers, phillip and regular screw drivers, and hole plugs.
Turn off engine. (Put out all cigarettes/cigars etc)
1) Loosen the gas cap to release pressure.
2) Put on gloves. You will get gas on your hands.
3) Loose the clamp on the top of the filter.
4) Work off hose on top of filter. Use plyers twisting back-and-forth and pulling up or pry up using regular screw driver or pry up using long-nose plyer under the rubber pipe edge. This will be harder than it looks . keep filter upright.
5) Plug the hole in the top of the filter. ( It's filled with gas )
6) Loosen clamp on the bottom of the filter.
7) Cover filter with plastic bag.
8) Turn the filter down 9) Work off the hose on the bottom of filter.
To replace the filter reverse the above steps in reverse.
Plug the hole in the bottom of filter and dispose of the filter as per regulation.0If you engine is a 2.4 liter it's on the passenger side center of the engine compartment, the hoses from the fuel filter conncts to the throttle assembly . You may have to remove the air filter housing to see it. It is a round canister hoses held on with fuel line clamps. hope this helps0No, it is in front of the fuel tank right behind the tranny crossmember support somewhat hidden by a metal cover. Easy to see if you just look near the middle of the truck - under the where a back seat would be if you have the 4-door model.1its in the gas tank but it doesnt have to be changed!!!YAY0May be in your driver side inside your car under the steering wheel on the left.0 Fuel Filter Location for 2003 Nissan Frontier? - Nissan Forum Does anyone know where the fuel filter is located on a 2003 nissan frontier 4x4 v6 3 crew cab?location of Fuel FIlter on 03 SE-R2005 Fuel Filter Location - Nissan ForumFuel filter location? - Nissan ForumSee more results